free website stats program Bike Week '12 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week '12

VolBeat98

Just got confirmation it's on for Bike Week next year. I have family in Holly Hill I'll be staying with and they are begging to babysit :panic.
So, first timer here. I understand there's gonna be a some brew, some ladies, and prolly a few Harleys runnin around lol. Need a good run-down from some vets. Where do I HAVE to hit?

Just got confirmation it's on for Bike Week next year. I have family in Holly Hill I'll be staying with and they are begging to babysit :panic.
So, first timer here. I understand there's gonna be a some brew, some ladies, and prolly a few Harleys runnin around lol. Need a good run-down from some vets. Where do I HAVE to hit?

Main Street, Iron Horse, Froggys Destination Daytona and all points in between:s

Better book the next few years cause its hard to see it all in just one event. There is a lot going on. Jack has given you the highlights, I would add the speedway to it too.

Well if you can make it, start by going to BiketoberFest 2 weeks away just to get a first sight of it all.

Jack listed some of the good places. Last spring we started at Destination. It's at the junction of I-95 & US 1 (Russmeyer's Harley, J&P Cycles and the band setups) then after some music and brews there, we came down US 1 to the Iron Horse. There is ample parking at both of these sites at nearby lots.

Then we just followed US 1 on down, and turn east (left) on Hwy 40 and go across the bridge and turn south onto Riverside Drive (for less traffic down the back side) or you could just go on to A1A if you don't mind the stop and go traffic. There you will find all the beach events etc.

We also saw some great bike shows down on the far south end of US 1 put on by smaller independent customizers.

The whole place is a blast. Something for every mental pattern.

Thanks fellas. I'm pretty familiar with all those spots. Looking forward to this. I do know one stop is gonna be the North Turn for a crab cake sammich:D

I think I had the most fun last year at the HD Demo Tent by the Speedway. Scan your license to get your "ticket" and then you can demo any bike Harley makes on a pretty long course around the back of the Speedway, as many times as you want.

What a blast!!!

The Razorbacks at The Bank & Blues Club..Make sure you check out the "Razorbacks" they play every night @ The Bank..Get there early they normally turn people away it gets so packed..Hands down the best band that plays all week on Main st.

Back