free website stats program Bike Lifts | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Lifts

glider

Veteran Member
Here's most of the lifts and jacks for servicing bikes in no particular order...

One thing to consider when buying a lift is the length of the cradle that supports the bike on the rubber cushion. Some lifts are only 12" long here and barely make it from frame rail to frame rail. The better lifts have 15'-16' cradles for better stability along with extensions for the tie downs bringing them to over 17" total.

1. Discount ramps...2. Pitbull...3. Eagle Equipment4. Service Equipment.5. Cal Products.6. J&S jacks.7. Cycle Lifts.8. Sears Lift... (enter bike lift in search)9. Harbor Freight..10. Larin Lifts...11. Build your own $20 lifts for the bare necessities.and..

$20 Bike Lift

Last edited:
I bought a set of plans from a website, afabonline.com. These plans were for a do-it-yourself lift table that uses a floor jack. The plans are well written and have a detailed materials list. I took the materials list to a local ag-fab shop and they cut all of the metal for me. All I had to do was drill and weld the parts (of course, you have to have a welder). The table works great, and I wouldn't be without one now.

Here are a couple of photo's:

am thinking about purchasing that J&S jack.
but i have a center stand on my RKC. the web site says it'll work fine with the center stand ... but as i look at the stand under my bike, i find it hard to believe.
does anyone out there use a jack on a bike with a center stand?
just want to know before laying out the cash.

thanks.

am thinking about purchasing that J&S jack.
but i have a center stand on my RKC. the web site says it'll work fine with the center stand ... but as i look at the stand under my bike, i find it hard to believe.
does anyone out there use a jack on a bike with a center stand?
just want to know before laying out the cash.

thanks.
I used my older HF to lift my Goldwing and it has a center stand.

Here is another option Eazy Rizer Lifts. I have the Eazy Riser Big Blue lift with attachments to lift dual rail frames like HD and optional accessories to lift most sport, sport touring and dual sport bikes.

After must consideration of multiple Motorcycle Lifts, I purchased the Pitbull Lift.
I find the Pitbull to be an effective tool to manipulate the bike with in a small space (like my garage). It is capable of lifting the bike to a height of 25 inches. This is very cool because it elevates stress on my back by allowing me to work on the bike while standing up right or on a seat.
The lift is stable, strong and very nimble. The Pitbull comes pre assembled except for installing 2 wheels and the 6-ton jack.
I have a cheap harbor freight lift and the Pitbull is in a league of it’s own.
The Pitbull is a beast.
Highly recommended
PITBULL-STANDARD-MANUAL-LIFT.jpg

Back