free website stats program Big White Wall Tires | Harley Davidson Forums

Big White Wall Tires

zyepod

Has anyone here used Big White Walls Tires on a EG, SG or RG? If so I would like to see a picture. I've seen them on the RK and they are sharp. I'm thinking of trying them on my EG but would like to see a couple of pictures first.

Has anyone here used Big White Walls Tires on a EG, SG or RG? If so I would like to see a picture. I've seen them on the RK and they are sharp. I'm thinking of trying them on my EG but would like to see a couple of pictures first.

Found this if it helps on a street glide.

ProfilewithWWW-1.jpg

325_543334_dad9943f-aefb-4c5b-89b5-79b15058a2f5.jpg

Wasn't there a thread a few days ago on this subject? My opinion though is that the wide whites look better on the RK and SG not the EG but that's JMO:bigsmiley6: I just put that smiley in cause I like it

Just trade for a RK ,,then you'll have them:D

Found this if it helps on a street glide.

ProfilewithWWW-1.jpg

325_543334_dad9943f-aefb-4c5b-89b5-79b15058a2f5.jpg

Thanks Glider this does help. But the wheels on this SG are shiny and my EG have black in them. Just not sure. Just like them White Walls. To me it gives the bike a clean look...

I always loved the big whites on the big bikes.

Sporty's, Dyna's, etc, look best with blackwalls but a big wide white wall brings out the old school vintage look the RG,SG,EG family was born to show, IMHO.

Here's an '03 Police Bike with a make-over:

03RKwhitewalls.jpg

I think the whites look great!

And on a Heritage, they look fantastic!

Here's a pic of me on my own Heritage, notice my choice of tires:

RichardHeritage1.jpg

I agree they look great... Here's a picture of a bile just like mine with the big white walls... I think when the time comes I'll try em...

Attachments

• user46140_pic13834_1227033690.jpg
    user46140_pic13834_1227033690.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 95
I have the big white walls on my 01 Fatboy. They can look good on any bike. It takes the right paint and parts to make up the total package.

Back