free website stats program Big Decision This Weekend - Buy New/Used? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Big Decision This Weekend - Buy New/Used?

Congrats and enjoy. And like mentioned earlier, get us some pics when you can.
What color did you choose?

I hear you Smitty. I may be the only person in the US who loves the feel and sound of a stock Harley. The seat feels great so far, bars are perfect, sounds wonderful. But ask me 1,000 miles from now and I'll probably have a list of potential mods going.

The only mod I had done before I even picked it up was the Rider Essentials so I had the passenger backrest and a luggage rack for carrying my wife along - the backrest, not the rack!!

Just got home 5 minutes ago from picking it up and I'm still on cloud 9!!

Congratulations Doc.......:bigsmiley20:.......and by the way, how long you gonna keep us hanging on the color???????????:cheers

DK - I agree with you 100%. I've ridden my Sportster for a year and did 200+ mile rentals on a Softail Heritage Classic, Street Bob, Wide Glide, Road King, and Electra Glide. The Street Glide simply rocks!! I honestly think it handles curves as good or better than the Sportster - just something about its geometry or setup makes it rock solid in the turns. Comfortable as can be at freeway speeds. Beautiful gauges. Tunes. Clean rear end (can I say that on this forum?!?) I am simply 1000% satisfied with my choice so far.

Oh, and it's the Dark Blue Pearl.

Back