free website stats program big city thunder | Harley Davidson Forums

big city thunder

hotrodjohn

Anyone have any experience with there baffles?
WAP.gif

Haven't got the baffels but I've been running the thunder monsters in python pipes on '94FLSTC and they do exactly what the manuf. said they would.

I had the QQ Thunder Monster Baffle in my V & H Monster Ovals. Performed well. Made the pipes quieter. I took them out before I traded the bike if you are interested in them.
Dennis

I have V&H splip ons, but they had 2 1/4" baffles. I felt a drop off in tq, but added 1 BCT header baffle to the left side head pipe and it brought the tq back up. Almost flows like stock or Fuel Moto's asymetrical pipes, where the left side is more of a sound chamber and right side pipe flows the most.

Now, if I switch to new pipes that have smaller baffles (i.e. 1.5") or V&H power duals, I'll take out the BCT header baffle.

Ride safe and have fun.

I put Rinehart slip ons on my 09 FLHX and I was very disappointed with them. I removed the baffles from them, installed Big City Thunder baffles in my head pipes. WOW!! the torque difference I felt in the seat was amazing!!! and with a unique sound. A lot of comments of how it has a deeper sound then most Harley's. Extremely happy with them!!

Back