free website stats program Big City Thunder Baffles | Harley Davidson Forums

Big City Thunder Baffles

HDPILOT

First off,,,, new member to this site, and now my question, I have an 07 FXD with SE slipon mufflers and total junk by the way (for sound) QUESTION,has anyone out there installed Big City Thunder replacement baffles in the SE slipons they are the 07 model and not the SE11's.
Thanks All

I haven't used their baffles in slipons, just in some V&H Straight Shots. If you have checked out their site you can see that the Thunder Monsters I use are quite a bit different from the baffles for slip ons. However, I'm satisfied with them. Sound is more like a hot rod vs a low rumble.

If you are looking to really tune your bike for performance I think there are probably better ways to go. Hobbit and some others at this forum seem to be very knowledgable about higher end performance.

First off,,,, new member to this site, and now my question, I have an 07 FXD with SE slipon mufflers and total junk by the way (for sound) QUESTION,has anyone out there installed Big City Thunder replacement baffles in the SE slipons they are the 07 model and not the SE11's. Thanks All

I installed "SE-BG Thunder Monster Baffles" on my 08 Fatboy and feel it was money well spent; better sound and performance. I called them prior to purchasing and they were extremely helpful.

PS Bait i love the sig line - sounds just like Bob :D[/QUOTE said:
Thanks, I am not the original author though. My wife just bought a new "Bob" with some minor dealer mods done; she loves it.

Back