free website stats program Bad post? | Harley Davidson Forums

Bad post?

sprinklerfitter669

Ok, so 2 days i posted a joke, then checked later and it was gone?
Earlier today i replied to a post....got home and its gone?
I went to my statistics, and checked post made by me, and its gone?

Whats the deal, were they bad? why wasnt i told?:(

I removed your joke because it was too political and also insulting to minorities. I should have sent you at least a PM explaining that, but I got busy and didn't since I didn't intend to issue an infraction or warning.

It was also my option to remove the entire thread and put it in the recycle bin where it could not be viewed any more instead of simply closing the thread.

Not sure about your other post. It was probably in a thread that a mod decided to delete and this causes all other posts to disappear as well.

Any other questions? :p

Ok, so 2 days i posted a joke, then checked later and it was gone?
Earlier today i replied to a post....got home and its gone?
I went to my statistics, and checked post made by me, and its gone?

Whats the deal, were they bad? why wasnt i told?:(

Sprinklerfitter669,,,

I went to your post under your name and found 16 for today , incl' this thread one.
a reply to joke yesterday(good reply) and that was 7 total and 15 on sept 7..

I know that the mods Can and Do remove post and no Reason or Reply for doing so (rules)... I'm Not saying they did but I figured to see how many post showed under your name and I hope that Helps you!

I hope you don't Push on this as they have a lot of work to do AND right now things are AIRING OUT and I don't Want You getting into it with them........

WE Need Members like YOU to keep Guys like me straightened out...

They could of been Lost in the Shuffle..

Like my stuff on my computer..

Sincerely....BUBBIE

OOPSY I was a little Quick on my response/ but I will leave it here for the World to see.

Now look here sprinklerfitter669, I'm in a minority on this forum, being non American........:roflSeriously mate, welcome to the club, with me having had a joke removed by glider for it being a wee little bit too "risque" :small3d023:

Now look here sprinklerfitter669, I'm in a minority on this forum, being non American........:roflSeriously mate, welcome to the club, with me having had a joke removed by glider for it being a wee little bit too "risque" :small3d023:

Now T,,,, HOW do you Guys flip those post over when sent from Down Under???

do you have to PhotoShop them?:rofl

signed...The minority BUBBIE and loving it!

Your spot on Bubbie, this is how I see the smilies!! :Banane13: I have to flip them all......:Banane10:............:Banane44:

Back