free website stats program Bad Boy Brad Gets A New Bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bad Boy Brad Gets A New Bike

There are 3 Bad Boy Brad films. His next exploit was to film a "dating" video sitting on than nasty hog. The 3rd and final was when his new girlfriends started doing burnouts on it. He sold it on eBay for $9.99. End of story unfortunately

Sorry that was never me , first I wouldn't be caught dead wearing chaps , yes I know they help protect and keep you from dehidrating in hot weather but I'm not into the village people look . Second I'll be the first to admit that I not only keep my bike shinny but also my cars , the one thing I hate is when any of my rides are dirty .

Sorry that was never me , first I wouldn't be caught dead wearing chaps , yes I know they help protect and keep you from dehidrating in hot weather but I'm not into the village people look . Second I'll be the first to admit that I not only keep my bike shinny but also my cars , the one thing I hate is when any of my rides are dirty .

Um... I think you are supposed to wear trousers under the chaps. Not so Village People that way.

Actually, I totally hear you. I have them, and wear them in the cold. Anything over 70 and I hate them!

I WANT ONE!!!! but the real question is will the clown music still play when I am riding it?!?!?!?!:newsmile01:

i thught the video was funny. I am not so sure why Brad should be laughed at. He wanted a Harley and bought one. It takes all kinds and Brad seemed like a fun guy who could laugh at himself.

Probably just got done drinking his hd coffee from his hd mug. Dealerships drool when this type of moron walks in. gotta be tough though to lift that 5000 pound bike. thats good entertainment.

Back