Back Light blinker for 09 Road Glide

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Jim B., May 15, 2010.

1. Jim B.

Jim B. Junior Member

I have one of those gadgets on my 05 Goldwing that flashes the brake lights a few times when the brake lever is pulled. Are there similar devices for single brake light systems like those found on the 09 Road Glide? Thanks.

2. hogrotten

hogrotten Junior Member

Yes I believe there are several, the one I use on my bike had to be hard wired in and flashes the brake light three times then steady then repeats.I don't recall the brand but jpcycles or dennis kirk should have them.:s

3. ironmark

ironmark Junior Member

I had a Back-Off brake light module from J&P cycle but it hard wires in & I am not cutting any wire on this bike .

4. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

I got an LED flasher off ebay. It is a direct replacement for the OEM bulb.

5. rsmith4604

rsmith4604 Banned

Ridetimetechnology.com is a good company to start with.:s

6. tkeswede

tkeswede Member

I had one on my 2000 electra glide which I moved to my 09. I got one of the trailer wire connectors and cut into those wires so I didn't cut into the factory wires. Makes it very easy. Got mine from J&P. I just hooked the flasher into the stop lights and made it so I could disconnect it if I needed to.

7. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

mine is called Back Off used it on several bikes 38.00 i like it & my wife said it does get your attention...

8. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 17, 2010
  9. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

"Tailstopper" is another brand. It's plug & play. They make a couple of different modules, one just flashes your current light, one converts turn signals to running lights, etc. They have them on ebay, or you can google to find another seller.