free website stats program Back Light blinker for 09 Road Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Back Light blinker for 09 Road Glide

Jim B.

I have one of those gadgets on my 05 Goldwing that flashes the brake lights a few times when the brake lever is pulled. Are there similar devices for single brake light systems like those found on the 09 Road Glide? Thanks.

Yes I believe there are several, the one I use on my bike had to be hard wired in and flashes the brake light three times then steady then repeats.I don't recall the brand but jpcycles or dennis kirk should have them.:s

I had a Back-Off brake light module from J&P cycle but it hard wires in & I am not cutting any wire on this bike .

I have one of those gadgets on my 05 Goldwing that flashes the brake lights a few times when the brake lever is pulled. Are there similar devices for single brake light systems like those found on the 09 Road Glide? Thanks.

I got an LED flasher off ebay. It is a direct replacement for the OEM bulb.

I had one on my 2000 electra glide which I moved to my 09. I got one of the trailer wire connectors and cut into those wires so I didn't cut into the factory wires. Makes it very easy. Got mine from J&P. I just hooked the flasher into the stop lights and made it so I could disconnect it if I needed to.

mine is called Back Off used it on several bikes 38.00 i like it & my wife said it does get your attention...

"Tailstopper" is another brand. It's plug & play. They make a couple of different modules, one just flashes your current light, one converts turn signals to running lights, etc. They have them on ebay, or you can google to find another seller.

Back