free website stats program Avon Venom | Harley Davidson Forums

Avon Venom

Bodeen

Staff member
Contributor
Just got a brand new Avon Venom put on my 03' RK for $132, mounted balanced, on the rim and out the door. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me. What ya yall think?

Forgot to say it was the rear..............My bad

Bodeen

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a VERY good deal...hard to find good prices on Avon Venoms especially mounted and balanced. :59:

Replaced a Venom with a Venom. I did not put it on originally and don't know how many miles it lasted. I know that the length of time that I had it on, it was a nice riding tire. That is why I stayed with it.

Thanks,

Bodeen

Hobbit and TQ use them with very good results...take a look in the Tire Poll to see others and compare.

That is a good price for a rear!! I had venoms on my 06 ultra and loved the way they handled and even cushioned the ride, helped in turning etc

The only thing I didn't care for was we ride two up 98 percent of the time and I was only getting 6,000 miles on a rear

That is a good price for a rear!! I had venoms on my 06 ultra and loved the way they handled and even cushioned the ride, helped in turning etc

The only thing I didn't care for was we ride two up 98 percent of the time and I was only getting 6,000 miles on a rear

I am not sure how many miles this one had on it. The previous owner had it put on and didnt write down or remember the mileage. I am expecting it not to last quite as long as the Dunlop. I hoping for more than 6K though. We ride two up a lot less than that too.

Bodeen

Back