free website stats program as Bodeen would say | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

as Bodeen would say

I've been waiting patiently for this wilderness pic; streamside, majestic mountains in the background, evening setting in, and fish cooking over an open flame.:(

Oh yeah, fish wrapped in bacon. Almost forgot the best part.

well with all the acknowledgement that Jack is getting l couldn't afford him as trip photographer so i one really got one of the fish. as far as the bacon goes we used it up for breakfast (so another words we didn't bring enough)

an nope not me in the photo

Attachments

• DSCN0463.jpg
    DSCN0463.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0464.jpg
    DSCN0464.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN0480.jpg
    DSCN0480.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0481.jpg
    DSCN0481.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 11
Fishing......something we should all do more of. I lost my oldtimer fishing buddy this past year to old age. He was always fun to be around. The last time we were in a boat together I noticed he had a bandaid on his arm. When I asked him how did he cut himself he said he didn't. Said he was trying to quit smoking. I said then why the bandaide? He replied, "well i tried those expensive patches but these are cheaper and work just as good".

Fishing......something we should all do more of. I lost my oldtimer fishing buddy this past year to old age. He was always fun to be around. The last time we were in a boat together I noticed he had a bandaid on his arm. When I asked him how did he cut himself he said he didn't. Said he was trying to quit smoking. I said then why the bandaide? He replied, "well i tried those expensive patches but these are cheaper and work just as good".

i will have to remember the band-aid trick. but yes fish is something we all need when we cant ride.... here is what it is like fishing in Venezuela :small3d004::small3d004::newsmile014:

Attachments

• 100_0105.jpg
    100_0105.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0873.jpg
    DSCN0873.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture 141.jpg
    Picture 141.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 208.jpg
    Picture 208.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture 223.jpg
    Picture 223.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 6
That 4th photo is what we would call down here in south Ga "a mess of fish". That fifth photo, check out them teeth! We have a smilar freshwater fish called a "Jack". No relation to the resident forum professional.

That 4th photo is what we would call down here in south Ga "a mess of fish". That fifth photo, check out them teeth! We have a smilar freshwater fish called a "Jack". No relation to the resident forum professional.

the first 4 are of peacock bass (pavon) the last is a piara (the one with teeth) the piara get up to 30lbs in the rivers the pavon we get average around 10lb but my best so far is just under 18lbs..the biggest anyone i know has caught was 26lbs......i want one on a fly rod :D

Back