free website stats program Arlen Ness RAD III Controls | Harley Davidson Forums

Arlen Ness RAD III Controls

BuddyK

I'm looking into changing my 2004 ElectraGlide controls from the stock black to Chrome. To use all HD parts is around 600.00 bucks. I have found a set by Arlen Ness that are stock replacements called the RAD III controls. They look really cool and the whole set is only 315.00 - about half of what HD parts cost. I was wondering if anyone has used these controls and about the fit and finish of them?? I've heard that a lot of aftermarket control levers really rattle bad.
Thanks for your responses.

I'm not familiar with the Arlen Ness parts but if you are looking to save some money on chrome you might want to check ebay. There are several professional chromers that chrome take off Harley parts from wrecked bikes, old bikes, etc and sell them directly on ebay. It can be a good way to get genuine HD parts at a significant discount. There is no guarantee that you will find anything but its worth a shot.

Ness quality and design is always "top drawer", I don't run their levers but have other Ness aftermarket parts on my bike and they look and work great, highly recommended.

Thanks. I also have used some other Ness parts and were impressed with the quality, just wasn't sure about the levers.[/I]

Back