free website stats program Anyone using Sears yellow lift on sportster | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone using Sears yellow lift on sportster

On 2009C, I can get the lift under the bike but am not sure if I have it positioned in the right spot. I can raise the bike, and both tires are off the ground and looks balanced. However, the kickstand is in the way and so it sits on the lift's right saddle. Looking from the behind, the bike seems little leaning toward the right. The lift does not sit on the bike's frame but rather on the kickstand and the back of the muffler. Anyone using this lift on 2009 sportster?
I have the same problem but I place two small pieces of 2x4's on the forks and place them
so you clear the bottom parts that were hitting before you used the wood blocks.

lifts are one of those thing no one agrees on I have the sear pro the yellow in fact I have two they work very well for me, and they are light weight for moving around

Do you think that these lifts would support a heritage softail? Thanks

I just got the yellow one from HF and it works great on my Heritage, see nhk750 link above. On sale $79.99.

Harbor Frieght brand say it will support 1500lbs. I would say a Heritage would probably be the max weight I would put on it. Of course if you spend over 20k on a bike I might be looking for a jack that is a little more heavy duty? The HF jack I posted handles the Sporty fine, but it is a little whimpy. The HST must weight around 800-900lbs?

Back