free website stats program Anyone know the inner cam bearings size? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone know the inner cam bearings size?

colnajoe

I did search first, but never got the dimensions...Dealers everywhere are out of stock, and I have the tools today! A high quality bearing distributor deals with timkin/torrington....just down the street and if I have the dimensions, they might have them......

Torrington/Timken 148 or B168 are bearing numbers I have book marked. If you have your old bearings out, they should be able to verify the size.

I did search first, but never got the dimensions...Dealers everywhere are out of stock, and I have the tools today! A high quality bearing distributor deals with timkin/torrington....just down the street and if I have the dimensions, they might have them......

Assuming you are doing the '02 TC, that takes the B148 bearings. For the '07s and up, it is the B168. Note - remember the Dynas are the test bed, so they are a year earlier. I think the sizes are:

EVOs: either 5/8" or 3/4" (not sure)
Early TC: 7/8"
Later TC ('07 up): 1"

These are from memory, so watch out. The bearing numbers above are right. Don't remember the bearing number for the EVO.

TQ

Back