free website stats program Any one in the UAE? | Harley Davidson Forums

Any one in the UAE?

Well Hi there....I think I've been to south bend, isn't that where the Studebaker car thing is?? Guess your not in the UAE.

You are correct studebaker / bendix, all gone now..went last month & took pics of foundry there tearing it down My son has a 1961 champ/truck..good to here from you..what do you do in the UAE..

Here in the UAE....we Sweat! No really I'm a QHSE manager for a construction company. Right now during the summer months (June 15 to Sept 15) most of this place stops work because it is so HOT, bad thing is it too hot to ride anywhere during the day.

What type of bikes do u see overthere. do u have any pictures of the area....tx tom.

I've just about every bike over here, there are 2 HOG chapters about 5 MC's. Lots of honda's and victory's here also. I'll try to post of pictures soon....a funny sign post I love is the Camel crossing on the road.

We just got deer & skunk signs......what town are u close to, ill try to find it on a map...

I'm in Abu Dhabi, which is about an hour from Dubai, which is always in the news...Biggest this or tallest that or Bla Bla Bla. There are some good people here, lots of expats from all over. I've been here almost three years now and it has had its moments.

i have seen that tall bld. on history channel & the man made island. they shut down the observation deck shortly after it opened...

Back