free website stats program Any CMA riders here | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any CMA riders here

I know some members of our local CMA. Nice group of men to ride with. I am not a member but will ride with them when I can. I just retired from 5 years with the Biker For Christ and before that was with the Soldier for Jesus for some years....<><

I am a member in Bradenton FL.
WAP.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I know some members of our local CMA. Nice group of men to ride with. I am not a member but will ride with them when I can. I just retired from 5 years with the Biker For Christ and before that was with the Soldier for Jesus for some years....<><

I am a member in Bradenton FL.
WAP.gif

Been a CMA member since 2001. Great ministry if you are called to it.

I am a newer member,Got some great people in my chapter.

Any other members been to Hatfield to the National Rally or the Changing of The Colors rally in Ak. ?

thanks again to all that responded.

Bill <>< <-- I like that.:bigsmiley12:

I'm not a CMA member but I attend "Freedom Biker Church" in fayetteville, NC for the past 1 1/2 yrs now. Lots of CMA members attend regularly. I'm told there are 12-15 FBC Churches as far south as Miss. Also read where one is opening in Canada. "For Christ's Sake, lets ride" Amen

I'm not a CMA member but I attend "Freedom Biker Church" in fayetteville, NC for the past 1 1/2 yrs now. Lots of CMA members attend regularly. I'm told there are 12-15 FBC Churches as far south as Miss. Also read where one is opening in Canada. "For Christ's Sake, lets ride" Amen

amen to that brother!!! I am a member of a Baptist Church here locally, but see absolutely no reason not to ride with a good bunch of CMA'ers. :)

Thanks for your reply
Bill

Back