free website stats program Another Radio question | Harley Davidson Forums

Another Radio question

ppofootball

My radio is still acting up on my 08 Ultra Classic, I have extended warranty that will cover if it will duplicate it while at the dealer. My friend just bought a new system for his 2010 RoadGlide and said I can have his stock radio

My question is will it work on my 08 Ultra even though I have CB and all that other stuff I will never use here..

You might want to check but I think it's the same part number and it should work - there's two plug in ports in the back and I know one is for just the stereo for street and road glides - I'm guessing that the other might be for the CB? Call your local dealer and confirm that the numbers are the same - I was told they were. Also as far as your stereo,do you have the latest software download? If not it's available on the Harley website - fxrs

Thank you. I took bike to dealer and they replaced my radio under warranty and I still have a new one. And you were right it will work perfectly he said. The only thing they have to do is set new system to 4 channel for rear speakers in Ultra cause the Road Glide only has two.

Back