free website stats program Andrews 48H Cam & TTS setting | Harley Davidson Forums

Andrews 48H Cam & TTS setting

Thumbs

I have a 2009 Road King Classic DBW with KN 3930 Filter, Rush exhaust and TTS system. I purchased Andrews 48H Cam:
Product # Grind Timing Duration Lift Springs TDC Lift Spring Travel
216348 48H 13/29 222 .548 Stock .153 Stock
42/15 238 .548 .163 Stock
In Delphi 3.2 Calibrations documentation I didn’t find a calibrations for this new cam. Would anyone have a new calibration for the Andrews 48H cam? If not which one of the calibrations should I use for Master Tuning.
I've e-mailed TTS but they have not responded in a few weeks. Any help would be appreciated

You might try contacting Steve at GMR Performance. He has installed quite a few of these so he should be able to help.
How to Contact GMR Performance

Thanks I e-mailed Steve and he responded twice he did say he had setup a Andrews 48H cam although he failed to mention which TTS setting he used for the base. Maybe when the program updates again it will have a setting for the Andrews Cams.

Doc at this link might be able to help you as well. Click contact and send him a ?.

Doc's Performance Tuning

Thanks I e-mailed Doc and maybe he can tell me which TTS setting he would use to setup the Andrews 48H Cam.... keep ya' posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back