free website stats program Analog Oil dipstick gauge 2007 RKC? | Harley Davidson Forums

Analog Oil dipstick gauge 2007 RKC?

Is there such an animal as an aftermarket oil dispstick/analog-temp gauge for a 2007 Road King. I want to avoid the LCD dispsticks. If there is one out there I havent been able to track it down.
I have an oil cooler & I want to know if its doing what its supposed to.
THANX in advance

Is there such an animal as an aftermarket oil dispstick/analog-temp gauge for a 2007 Road King. I want to avoid the LCD dispsticks. If there is one out there I havent been able to track it down.
I have an oil cooler & I want to know if its doing what its supposed to.
THANX in advance

Don't think you will find one for the RK. That stick has a swivel on it and that is the problem with that application.

Because of this thread, I purchased the LCD gauge with my bike. Now its under warranty. Still working great about 5 months and it does get a little warm down there. My luck it will never fail and I won't get to have a freebie!

Try this fellow on Ebay, he makes them for both dynas and touring models....I asked about one for my 08 flhx and he has them for all model line ups in dyna and touring,

They are very pricey, but very nice craftsmanship

search this fellow;

5427joseph

I had one of the LCD dipsticks on my '07 FLHRC.........had one........make sure you read the instructions on how to replace the battery in it before attempting to do so........there's a reason that little red dot on the circuitry plate is there.........$165. Cdn down the drain......however not a lick of trouble with this one or the one I put on my '06 FLHRCI...............oh well.......(EDITED).............

Language or abbreviations are not permitted on this f
orum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back