free website stats program Amazing Video | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Amazing Video

:worthy He's the man for sure. Now I know that someone has less brain cells than I do. . . and I've only got two! Does that mean theirs hope for me? :D
Ugly John

:worthy He's the man for sure. Now I know that someone has less brain cells than I do. . . and I've only got two! Does that mean theirs hope for me? :D
Ugly John

Well you got me. I only one, so Yes there is hope for us. HEHEHEHEHE

I was a major Evel fan when I was growing up.... This guy is just incredible !!!!!
Between This jump and the 322ft one, hes got to be the GREATEST motorcycle daredevil EVER !!!! :cheers

I think his returns jump was even more daring than the one that got him on top of that roof. I got dizzy when the camera panned over the roof....

I think his returns jump was even more daring than the one that got him on top of that roof. I got dizzy when the camera panned over the roof....

Absolutely! The jump up was gob-smacking but the return jump was simply incredible - that man must have nerves of steel. Don't think I'll try it on the Sporty:newsmile017:

Incredible!!! I watched him do the jump to the top of the building and was watching him ride around on the roof and then....NO WAY!!! IS HE GOING TO JUMP DOWN??!!!! THAT'S PLUM CRAZY!!! Yup...he jumped down....amazing.

ride safe

Back