Am I Nuts

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by BlinkerBlu, May 28, 2008.

1. BlinkerBlu

BlinkerBlu Member

Well guess what I did ? I think I mentioned sometime back that my wife wanted a Road Glide, well today I traded my Ultra in on a 08 Road Glide. I will pick it up tomorrow afternoon. I'm having the passanger backrest and a luggage rack put on,(removible kind of course). Later I will do the stage one and the pipes. The Ultra had 18890 miles on her and I just felt like starting over.:D Am I Nuts ?

2. will2002

will2002 Member

Just remember, you said it, not me! :D:D:D:D:D:D

3. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

This is what happens when you live in the upper "redneck condo" the air gets thin!!! :bigsmiley22: HA-HA !!! Just ribbin' ya a bit there Blinker! The RG is a nice scoot also!!! Good luck with her!! (NOW MOVE OUT OF THE CONDO BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING ELSE :D)

4. BlinkerBlu

BlinkerBlu Member

Well, picked up the Road Glide tonight and I must say that it brings the youngster back out in me. I think I'm really going to enjoy it.

5. glider

glider Veteran Member

Guess we won't be hearing from you till you get saddle sore:D

Good luck and enjoy the new bike.

6. BlinkerBlu

BlinkerBlu Member

I don't know, in 1 year I put on a lot of miles on the Ultra. I think I'll cut the mile in half this time. Well at least for the first 6 months.

I would put some photos on but, oh well I don't know how to post the pictures. Remember, my dream is to live in the Red Neck Condos.:D