All the way from Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Sportster Models' started by BikeSAG, Nov 27, 2010.

1. BikeSAG

BikeSAG Active Member

One of my sons found on line and bought his first Harley, 2005 XL1200r Roadster with 6600 miles, all the way from and while serving for the OK National Guard in Afghanistan. I picked it up for him yesterday. He's moving up from a 1979 Honda CB750. He can't wait to get back to ride her. I have to say after riding her home, she rips!
    :D

Attached Files:

2. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

Very nice! Don't wear it out before he gets back :lolrolling I know I would be tempted :D

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Very good score:s

4. TQuentin1

TQuentin1 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Thanx to your Son and your family for your Service. We are all indepted!

I am sure your Son will have lots of great times on the Sporty! Here's to his safe and rapid return ... :cheers

TQ

5. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Sweet - those Sporty/Roadies are fun scoots. Now we'll all pray for your son's safe return so he can start racking up some miles.

6. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

[​IMG]

Yeah, I know I am partial, but that is one very nice find for your son. I really like mine, and to find it so pristine and STOCK is really outstanding a bike. The other brand H model the CB750 was the engineering standard UJM (Universal Japanese Motorcycle) of the time and this model HD is truly a fine introduction and example of HD V-twin gold. :D

7. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

That bike looks brand new!

8. hogrotten

hogrotten Junior Member

Nice looking scooter,someone has taken good care of it,looks like new in the pictures. Nice color too! :D