free website stats program ALERT: Daytona Beach Passes Red Light Cameras | Harley Davidson Forums

ALERT: Daytona Beach Passes Red Light Cameras

Sorry to say...that means they WILL be adjusting the yellow light to be shorter... This is another story of Government going besurke... All it is...is a revenue producer. But I'll bet they told the public it is a "Safety" measure... Right :newsmile100:

just tell the ol lady to put her hand over the license plate as you go through the light, if they don't have a plate number who can they send a ticket to?:D

Remember reading about the spray in car and driver a while back. I was sure I got my picture snapped in new port richey a few weeks back, but nothing in the mail yet. Wasn't aware of the mysterious "white vans" -

Didn't get a chance to fully edit before the time-limit expired, but removed the link I had posted as there were a few "gestures" by people getting their picture taken that were most likely not appropriate for this forum.

Just search youtube for "Photo Radar red light camera license plate spray"

Didn't get a chance to fully edit before the time-limit expired, but removed the link I had posted as there were a few "gestures" by people getting their picture taken that were most likely not appropriate for this forum.

Just search youtube for "Photo Radar red light camera license plate spray"

Thanks for the heads up on the video, big brother is really watching us all:p

yes he is - fortunately for us, we have a long way to go to catch up with what they do over in Britain. From what I've seen they got camers "everywhere" and big brothers watchful eye, is really watching across the pond.

yes he is - fortunately for us, we have a long way to go to catch up with what they do over in Britain. From what I've seen they got camers "everywhere" and big brothers watchful eye, is really watching across the pond.

There isnt any cameras in my area that im aware of but all the cities have them
perhaps they are watching me right now :(

Brian

Back