free website stats program Air Cleaner Advice | Harley Davidson Forums

Air Cleaner Advice

aklim

For the next year, I will be doing a D&D Bobcat and an Air Cleaner. Will be using SEPST for dyno tuning.

At the end of the year or so, plans for a 1250 kit are going to be in play when it is shut down for the winter.

So, what is the best air cleaner out there? SE Stage 1 or SE Heavy Breather or?????? Looking for max airflow that doesn't involve leaving the AC off.

TIA

For the next year, I will be doing a D&D Bobcat and an Air Cleaner. Will be using SEPST for dyno tuning.

At the end of the year or so, plans for a 1250 kit are going to be in play when it is shut down for the winter.

So, what is the best air cleaner out there? SE Stage 1 or SE Heavy Breather or?????? Looking for max airflow that doesn't involve leaving the AC off.

TIA

Air intake question - Harley Davidson Community here is a read on an older satisfied SE owner:s

I can get the Heavy Breather for $240. How good is it? The Stage 1 is better than the Stock and High Flow on but how does it compare with the Heavy Breather?

1.) Difference in air cleaner will be intake noise...
2.) Rec TFI from Dobeck TFI Tuner From Dobeck Discounted (NEW OFFER) - Harley Davidson Community
3.) The saving of money with TFI and not dynoing or installing SEPST should get you close to upgrade 1250.
4.) Why dyno with just air cleaner and exhaust and risk hurting bike????

Is the noise apparent when you are riding it with a full face helmet?

When I do get the 1250, I intend to get heads and cam to complement it but that will be at the end of 2012. I intended to ride the bike this year with the air cleaner and exhaust, save up a few bucks and get the kit with the heads and cam from NRHS.

Back