free website stats program advice for rush slip ons | Harley Davidson Forums

advice for rush slip ons

PaPa T

Have 09 Heritage and have tfi and big sucker air. Would like alittle more sound than stock. Looking at Rush slipons, Would the 2" be better than the 1.75"? Thanks for your input ahead of time. You guys rock.

Have 09 Heritage and have tfi and big sucker air. Would like alittle more sound than stock. Looking at Rush slipons, Would the 2" be better than the 1.75"? Thanks for your input ahead of time. You guys rock.

I cannot say about the 1.75 but I can tell you that the 2" along with the TFI and Arlen Ness big sucker gave me all that I was looking for.

I had the Rush 2.0 on my FXSTC. No other mods.

Sound was ok but the chrome on one of them was weak.

I'm now running Khrome Werks HP+. Much happier with the sound and the chrome. And on my bike they make a bit more power. :D

Thats a very subjective question.

I had an 08 Heritage with Rush slip-ons with 2" baffles. I didn't like the tone and for me, they were too loud. I went with the 1.5" and it was a little more than stock at idle but had a little bite on accel.

I should've gone with the 1.75". If I still had it, thats what I would put in this summer.

On my 09 Heritage my first change out was the to Rush 2.0 but after a 4 hour ride my ears hurt. Emailed Rush and traded the baffels for the 1.75 much better. I have just added a Power Comander V and a SE air cleaner. The Rush 2.0 were to much for these 53 yr old ears.

I drilled out the baffle that was in the middle of the stock mufflers. It has a throatier sound now and isn't earth shattering loud. I had a set of Cobra dragsters first but they sounded tiny and no low growl. It only takes a few minuets to take out the center baffle.

Rush slip-ons with the 2" baffles, TFI, SE AC. Not too loud for me. Folks don't seem to mind riding behind me. Gets good comments from the Harley techs when they test ride the bike.

Back