free website stats program Accessory Hookups on Dyna | Harley Davidson Forums

Accessory Hookups on Dyna

JDPEagle

with the TFi, heated gear pigtail, and LCD leads, my battery terminals are more than a little "cramped." Where can I hook into the accessory switch circuit on the Dyna Custom (round power switch on tank) model bike (please don't confuse with the touring models)? I would like for the heated gear and LCDs to be on the accessory switch, and not able to receive power when the bike is off.

Thanks for the advice!

wiring diagram?...I've found on my '95 Dyna,that Harley put extra accesories leads in the harness,orange with a white stripe. But I found the wiring diagrams in the book a good start...search here?

wiring diagram?...I've found on my '95 Dyna,that Harley put extra accesories leads in the harness,orange with a white stripe. But I found the wiring diagrams in the book a good start...search here?

Thanks, but I have the electrical manual and have looked there. While accessory splitters can be purchased from H-D, I was looking for something I could actually tie into or access the two poles from. This may not be possible, and I might have to resort to the proprietary connection harness, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't another alternative.

...both poles?..,in mine the black wires are the grounds.

I had to rewire a lot on my bike,since the previous owner or owners were doing things that made no sense to me.Eventually I'll go from scratch,I have been trying to get the feeling of it right now...

Back