free website stats program Accessory dilema | Harley Davidson Forums

Accessory dilema

JKT1969

I know this is a bad problem to have, right? :) But, there's so many choices on what to do to my RKC that I get frozen and can't make a decision. I'm ready to add stuff to it, but, don't want to start adding and then not like what I get. I did go ahead and do the Slip Stream shifter pegs, brake pedal and floor board inserts. I know I want to re-do the light bar in the back and move the tag lower, but I don't know what to go with...any of you guys/gals get that problem?

If I were you the first thing I would put on would be stage1 with new exhaust and a tuner. Gotta make the bike sound right, all the pretty stuff can come later.

I have the same bike, I changed the headlight, running, and tail lights to Harley's l.e.d upgrade. No bling, but riding at night is dramatically better.

I agree and think the tail lights from the street glide look good. I need to move the tag below the lights so my chrome luggage rack will fit. How do you cover up the 3 bolt holes though?

I have Rhinehart Racing slip-ons I moved over from the Street Glide. I have a roland sands design open air filter that I haven't put on the bike because I kind of like the stock chrome air cleaner with 103 written on it. So, I've held off on a stage 1. I have the V&H Fuel Pack too but I put it back in the box. I have those items, along with the stock pipes, listed for sale on this forum,,,if anyone is interested hit me up. I know I going to chrome the switch housing and grips, eventually want to chrome the forks, change out the lighting, but there's soo much to choose from I get confused...maybe part of my ADD kicking in there :p

Back