free website stats program A soldier's Birthday | Harley Davidson Forums

A soldier's Birthday

Hi everyone, As some of you may know I have a son serving in Afgahnistan right now and today is his birthday. I wanted to share with you all a short video my daughter and granddaughter made for him. I hope that you enjoy it. Bless the troops that serve to keep this country free!
Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

A happy Birthday to your wee man and any other serviceman serving for his country

Brian

Happy Birthday to your Son. He is a Hero to me as well.

:cheers

Last edited:
May God look over Zach And keep him blessed and out of harms way. May he come home soon. Thanks for all he and all our service people do. Thanks sharpscuba for sharing the video. Very nice.

Wow! Thanks for posting and sharing such a wonderful video! I'm so glad to see the guys overseas can now get videos and have such contact with their families. It sure wasn't that way during my time in. Technology is great. The video was touching and brought a tear to my eye, I'll admit. I say a silent prayer for our troops everyday and wish your son Zach a Happy Birthday!

Thank you all for the wonderful thoughts and prayers. In war, some will have to make the ultimate sacrifice but as a parent we pray each day that our child is not one of them. I do feel the guilt thinking this way and hope that my prayers for all the troops are heard. I thank each and every soldier that I meet. May they all come home safe and rejoin their families. Again thank you all and God Bless all the troops!

Back