free website stats program A New Addition To My Family! | Harley Davidson Forums

A New Addition To My Family!

Joyflyin

Experienced Member
Staff member
Okay, since I am still not able to ride due to the broken bone in my hand...but fortunately, spring in Ohio is on delay...so I haven't really been too upset about missing anything, I got a new puppy yesterday! He is about 3 months old, and is a standard poodle. :) What was I thinking...but oh my goodness, he is adorable. And so far, he has been an incredibly good dog, considering I picked him up at noon on Saturday, and his first real experience with me was to visit the 4 grand kids! He has been awesome. So we did Easter weekend in WV with the family, and got back to our real home this evening. He is doing great with our 12 year old lab, and the lab seems really happy to have a playmate back in his world since our Australian Shepherd passed away just over a year ago. So, I have a couple of days off, and Sir Oscar & I, (a.k.a. Ozzie) will be chilling around the house. :) I'll try to get a picture of him uploaded soon. And he has not been cut yet, so he is a bit of a fur ball.

Attachments

• IMG_5621.JPG
    IMG_5621.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
And as I was posting this, Mother Nature forgot to take her meds and decided to play an April fool's prank and start snowing. Looks like I'll be throwing snowballs for the fur ball tomorrow.

Good luck with the new pooch, Mother Nature is playing that same trick here in NY - we’ve got about 2” down and it’s still coming hard!

Great news Joy a new bundle of fluff in the house, my dogs love the snow young one dives into deep drifts and appears later and old dog just likes to dig into it

Brian

Okay, day 4, Ozzie has decided to start exploring a bit and pushing his boundaries, but he is still pretty awesome! Although he may soon start thinking his name is no. Heavy rains here today, literally dampened my plans of working with Ozzie. But here are a couple of pictures. He always seems to sport a bad case of bed head. And one of him after he discovered the water and mud.

Attachments

• IMG_5722.JPG
    IMG_5722.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5752.JPG
    IMG_5752.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Back