9K on Michelin Scorcher Rear Tire!

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by danthern, Jan 7, 2011.

1. danthern

danthern Active Member

Changed the original Michelin rear tire on my 2010 FXDC today. Just turned 9k and the tread indicator wasn't completely invisible. The guys at the dealership couldn't believe it! Needless to say I went back with the same tire. I believe this line of tires is new to this bike in 2010 so I wanted to say that I endorse the Scorcher! Gotta like those results!

2. risuperglide

risuperglide Active Member

Wow! Thats awesome! I bought a 2010 FXDC back in mid August, when I had to put her away for the winter the 1st week of November cause of the temps I had 1400 miles! You have really been ridin! I salute you!......I have the same tires! Glad to hear that they last!......:small3d022:

3. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

23k on Michelin commanders rear needs to be replaced front doesnt .. excellent tires for my taste

4. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Looks like Michelin has done the R&D maybe see the MOCO breaking away from Dunlop in the future

5. rhino

rhino Banned

Just ordered mine last week.

6. lakeforktx

lakeforktx Active Member

23k on back tire .... Dang that a lot of miles out of a tire.....

7. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

lot better than the 7k i got out of the dunjunk

8. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson Banned

Wow I can't believe you racked up the miles so quick. My dealership would have ben telling you to trade it as it was a high mileage bike lol.

I have these tyres on my Street Bob 2010 and really like them so far.

9. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

10. marcus22

marcus22 Junior Member

I get about 10,000-12,000 miles on the rear and double that on the front. I have no idea what type of tire i run. I just get what the dealer puts on.