free website stats program 7" Wednesday and rode today | Harley Davidson Forums

7" Wednesday and rode today

Amish Hawg

Contributor
A good first run of the year today. I'm not accustomed to the sand on the road. Just went a tad slower. Pretty weird getting 7" of snow Wednesday night, having it all gone Thursday and riding today at 59 degrees.

I'm thinking riding season is here. :newsmile108:

Y'all be safe out there.

im glad for you. havent ridden in two months, lots of snowsaltsand.but this weeks supposed to be over 40 every day so im lookin for soon..be safe on that sand..

Its supposed to be in the 50's all next week so maybe winter is finally over around here in Pittsburgh....
It sure has been a long winter.:(

Supposed to be in the 50's here by wed. Hard to believe as I sit here looking at the 2+ feet of snow in my backyard.
Glad you got out and rode.:)

It has been a long and strange winter this year, be careful out there with that loose sand

hooray..today i took first ride since first week of january..wore my new leather overpants and gloves that i bought in jan and havent been able to wear..everyone be careful..

I've rode on and off all winter here in Colorado. 70's this weekend, guess what I'll be doing!:small3d026:

Bike will stay in shed till I am not washing salt off the car, hopefully soon however can have white fluffy rain in may here

Brian

Bike will stay in shed till I am not washing salt off the car, hopefully soon however can have white fluffy rain in may here

Brian

That's what I like about Colorado, they don't use salt and use very little sand. It snows 1 day and melts the next.

Back