free website stats program 60 yo - New to Harley - and lovin' it! | Harley Davidson Forums

60 yo - New to Harley - and lovin' it!

taatich

Really nice to find this forum. I appreciate all the hard work that has been done to create it. After briefly browsing, I see there is a lot of knowledge accrued and bikers eagar to share and help. Thanks.

Getting cold here now in SLC...but I'll try to get out when its dry, even if it's for a short ride.

First thing I want to learn is how to change the oil in the 3 reservoirs. Also want to learn about the upgrade stages.

Thanks again.
Safe riding to all!
Have a delightful holiday season!

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

you will want to get a service manual for your machine, that will help with the oil changes.
you will pick up a lot of info here, but if you go to nightrider.com you should be able to find stage1, 2, 3 upgrade explanation, so you understand what they should include.

Enjoy the Ride

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

I am also new to HD and from SE Idaho. I go to SLC frequently as I have family and a Gf there. I am also about your age. we will have to get together.
Bob

Back