free website stats program 3 days of rain! | Harley Davidson Forums

3 days of rain!

Hill202

Contributor
They're predicting rain for the entire holiday weekend!! :bigsmiley19: I wish I had the ape hanger kit now, it would be a good weekend to put them on.

How many others are having a wet weekend?

They're predicting rain for the entire holiday weekend!! :bigsmiley19: I wish I had the ape hanger kit now, it would be a good weekend to put them on.

How many others are having a wet weekend?

depends on which tv station you watch when the weather came on at 5 am this morning --- chnl. 2 out of st.louis,mo says NO rain until late Sunday night till Tuesday afternoon. cnl. 4 out of the same place says a chance of rain from this eve. (Friday night) all the way until Wednesday of next week !!!!!!!!!!!! :skipping

I live on the East Coast of Canada where we have a saying: "What follows 2 days of heavy rain ??"

Answer - Monday lol

depends on which tv station you watch when the weather came on at 5 am this morning --- chnl. 2 out of st.louis,mo says NO rain until late Sunday night till Tuesday afternoon. cnl. 4 out of the same place says a chance of rain from this eve. (Friday night) all the way until Wednesday of next week !!!!!!!!!!!! :skipping

Our weather forecasters have Doppler Radars. They can see the weather coming from half way around the world. It's the only profession I know of that you can be wrong 90% of the time, and still get paid. It's a joke. I get up and the first thing I do is turn the radio on and have a cup of coffee. Weather guy says 60 and sunny. Cool, riding today. I go shave. Turn the T.V. on in the bedroom and watch the 5:00am news. Weather guys says 60 cloudy and a 30% chance of rain. Gee, it changed in 30 minutes. Then one more cup of coffee and turn the Weather Channel on in the family room. Weather guy says, high 55 with storms and high winds. I guess, you ride if you want to ride, carry your rain gear, and deal with it.

Back