3 days of rain!

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Hill202, May 22, 2009.

1. Hill202

Hill202 Active Member Contributor

They're predicting rain for the entire holiday weekend!! :bigsmiley19: I wish I had the ape hanger kit now, it would be a good weekend to put them on.

How many others are having a wet weekend?

2. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Solid sunshine mid 70s till mon. afternoon:D

3. Hill202

Hill202 Active Member Contributor

That sounds nice but...lets see, you're in Canada, your summers only last for about 2 days right? :lolrolling

4. STEVE07

Get it right,3days!:D

5. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

depends on which tv station you watch when the weather came on at 5 am this morning --- chnl. 2 out of st.louis,mo says NO rain until late Sunday night till Tuesday afternoon. cnl. 4 out of the same place says a chance of rain from this eve. (Friday night) all the way until Wednesday of next week !!!!!!!!!!!! :skipping

6. bigcletus

bigcletus Active Member

I live on the East Coast of Canada where we have a saying: "What follows 2 days of heavy rain ??"

Answer - Monday lol

7. DDogg

DDogg Junior Member

Our weather forecasters have Doppler Radars. They can see the weather coming from half way around the world. It's the only profession I know of that you can be wrong 90% of the time, and still get paid. It's a joke. I get up and the first thing I do is turn the radio on and have a cup of coffee. Weather guy says 60 and sunny. Cool, riding today. I go shave. Turn the T.V. on in the bedroom and watch the 5:00am news. Weather guys says 60 cloudy and a 30% chance of rain. Gee, it changed in 30 minutes. Then one more cup of coffee and turn the Weather Channel on in the family room. Weather guy says, high 55 with storms and high winds. I guess, you ride if you want to ride, carry your rain gear, and deal with it.

8. ShagNasty

ShagNasty Active Member

Still raining here in middle Ga...:17:

9. STEVE07

Still sunny here in Ontario:tounge

10. Lancer

Lancer Junior Member

3 Days? Were in our 8th day. Drought to flood in a week. :17: