free website stats program 25 Years: Time Flies | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

25 Years: Time Flies

Congratulations, I admire you and your wife. There are a lot of fine folks with a lot of years together on this forum. My husband & I just passed 5 years, I sometimes wonder if we will see 10, but since he is my best friend, I think we can make it. :s

Thankyou all. :cheers
While we've been married for 25 yrs, we've been together for 27. Picked her up, literally (threw her over my shoulder after we danced,boy was she embarrassed), at the 1984 Labour Day 4P Festival dance in Pine Falls, Mb. I still bug her that the first time we were introduced weeks before the dance, I guessed she was 30yrs old and had three kids:56:. I'm a really bad judge of age as she was 2 mths shy her 19th birthday when we started to date:D.

Maybe I was just psychic because Froggie gave birth to our youngest daughter 10mths before her 30th birthday:small3d026:.

To be fortunate enough to stay with the woman you love is a rare thing these days. I am happy for you and wish you many more anniversaries to come!

Congratulations to you and the missus, wait till the grandkids come, then life moves really fast..but fun!!

Maybe I was just psychic because Froggie gave birth to our youngest daughter 10mths before her 30th birthday:small3d026:.

Or maybe I'm just an idiot 'cuz she was 10mths shy of her 26th birthday.
Definitely don't win any awards for adding 4yrs to her age:D.

Wow, old hippie, that's just wonderful! Froggie should be thrilled that you talk so sweetly about her. A lot of guys don't do that. You're a couple who have really been blessed it sounds like. I wish you continued health and happiness for many years to come!
WAP.gif

Huge congrats & definitely agree...we went over 26-yrs in Sep & hard to fathom having one College Freshman & one HS Freshman. Seems like yesterday we were changing diapers. Cherish the years - they go too fast!!!

Or maybe I'm just an idiot 'cuz she was 10mths shy of her 26th birthday.
Definitely don't win any awards for adding 4yrs to her age:D.

Congrats to you and your wife, hope that you have many more happy years together :a

Remember when you are guessing a womans age subtract four years not add four :D

Back