free website stats program 2017 Limited | Harley Davidson Forums

2017 Limited

Harttoo

Yes,I succumbed to temptation and bought a 2017 Limited.
Love the minimal vibration and seat of the pants feeling of torque.No clunk going into 1st.No lifter noise.
Hate the clutch friction point(too far from grip)and the new saddlebag securing screws.They protrude into the bag so you can snag things You are putting into bag.200 miles and still learning:)20160902_132931 (5).jpg

Congratulations on the new bye hope you enjoy it and put 500 more miles on it this weekend

Nice, I rode a new Freewheeler today, WOW what a trike, No more CLUNK in gear, bigger oil cooler, The cats are way back in the mufflers. i am going to trade on Tuesday if The Redhead approves it LOL I want Sapphire Red, The oil capacity is up to 5.2 quarts now, the clutch has a new actuator better fuel mileage we will see

IF you had the Clutch Grab Closer to the handlebars, you would have the KLUNK.... Nice scooter... Keep us informed on YOUR BETA please...

signed....BUBBIE

Yes,I succumbed to temptation and bought a 2017 Limited.
Love the minimal vibration and seat of the pants feeling of torque.No clunk going into 1st.No lifter noise.
Hate the clutch friction point(too far from grip)and the new saddlebag securing screws.They protrude into the bag so you can snag things You are putting into bag.200 miles and still learning:)View attachment 17297
(EDIT) fine bike, enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! What a beautiful bike.They keep giving us reasons to get a new one.I'm very close to owing what mine is worth,so I have to stay away from dealerships.

Back