free website stats program 2014 ultra limited | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 ultra limited

They seem to much improved over the previous models and corrected the problems we have had on the older models.

Many new and appreciated goodies.
Some problems (Harley is working on it) of popping in the radio.
Might need a software update.

I'm not a fan of the HDCAN-BUS system.
Wiring and the plugs all look different under the fairing.
Going to be some limitations for adding accessories. Probably will have to come with a Harley sticker on it.

Will keep some indies from working on the bikes for certain things.

I'm keeping my '07 Ultra.
I can work on it!

I have a 2014 Ultra Limited and its just great. Much improved over the 2010
I had. The power seems to a big improvement over the 96 with a 103 kit and 255 cams. The new bike would run off and leave it. Some far I haven't found anything I don't like about it. The gauages and radio with GPS is really cool, also the bluetooth is really a nice feature. The list just goes on and on. Ride one and you will see. I got the Daytona Blue Pearl.

I traded My 2012 limited for a 2014 in November.I tried everything I could learn to make bike run cooler.I had a 08 Road King before.96 was much cooler than 103.I installed super tuner,removed cat.It still felt like My butt was on fire at stop lights in the summer.I followed a 2014 in Florida in October.88 degrees out!
Compared heat from engine to 2014.Held My hand near upper cylinder cooling fins on Mine,could'nt get closer than 6 inches.On 2104, I could get within 2 inches.I found that significant enough to buy one.
Sorry I only have 9 miles on mine,but I was impressed with radio,seat comfort,linked brakes,handling and looks of the 2014.
Waiting for Bike Week to really test it out!:)

I have 3200 miles on mine so far. Runs much cooler than the 2012 I traded in and even a little cooler than my 07 Road King did. I love everything about this bike with the exception of the headlights. They are too focused and don't diffuse enough to help with seeing things to your periphery. Almost like you are using a spotlight. The new bigger cam make it sound awesome at idle. All the Project Rushmore changes are well thought out.

i would love the 2014 limited or street glide but as very comfy and seem to fit better than the earlier models of which ive had 1 2009 Ultra and 1 CVO , the HD Lan (canbus) is more car oriented and in keeping with the BCM / ECU / ABS electronics fitted since 2012 on certain models

i would love the 2014 limited or street glide but as very comfy and seem to fit better than the earlier models of which ive had 1 2009 Ultra and 1 CVO , the HD Lan (canbus) is more car oriented and in keeping with the BCM / ECU / ABS electronics fitted since 2012 on certain models

Nice to see you here again Hobbit. :s

I have a 2014 limited and its feels so good.I had a 2006,2011streetglides and then went over to the dark side and bought a 2013 RGU. I could never get comfortable on it. I put decatted pipes and a powervision tuner and big sucker air intake on it just to get it cool enough to ride down here in Houston. I put 15,000 miles on it and just nedded to go back to the batwing, I have only 650 miles on it now. but Holidays are over and I will be able to ride.

Well I think the ultra limited is just a correction and some added feature from the previous model. But if you would ask me if its worth it to get one, I would say yes!:s

Back