free website stats program 2014 street glide turn signal problem | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 street glide turn signal problem

They are a timed based circuit based on speed. The slower you are going the quicker they turn off, vice versus faster the longer they stay on. If you turn them on way before your turn it could turn off before you expect. The timer circuit doesn't start until you release the button, Press and hold the button in a little longer, then release it. See if that helps. I've never had the problem you speak of except on early '90's models.
tourbox

Isn't the bank angle sensor involved too? Or is that only earlier models?

Isn't the bank angle sensor involved too? Or is that only earlier models?

Unless changed for 2014, the bank angle sensor is involved. The BAS will turn signal off as soon as a turn (lean) is made, no matter what distance or time is involved.

They are a timed based circuit based on speed. The slower you are going the quicker they turn off, vice versus faster the longer they stay on. If you turn them on way before your turn it could turn off before you expect. The timer circuit doesn't start until you release the button, Press and hold the button in a little longer, then release it. See if that helps. I've never had the problem you speak of except on early '90's models.
tourbox
This should work on all current models, good advice here Ray:s I tried it on every bike since 1992 and it works fine

Back