free website stats program 2012 FLHR Sound Check | Harley Davidson Forums

2012 FLHR Sound Check

Phil_R

2012 Harley Davidson FLHR Road King, Jackpot stainless 2-1-2 head pipes, Fuel Moto Pro Billet Air Kit, Dynojet Power Vision tuner... Stock Mufflers! Video recorded with GoPro HD Hero 2 and Audio-Technica Lavalier Microphone. Microphone was taped to rear of right side saddlebag, about 4 inches above exhaust, foam windscreen on microphone... no wind noise. Purpose of this video is to demonstrate the sound of stock 2012 Harley-Davidson FLHR mufflers when combined with tuned head pipe, stage 1 air kit, and tuner.

[youtube]HYSUqP_3OcM[/youtube]

I have a 2012 RG Ultra with V&H Power Duals, V&H intake, SE Pro Tuner, and stock mufflers. I am very happy with the sound. I had planned on adding V&H Monster Round mufflers, but decided to save the money. Great recording.

Hey... thanks for the kind words. Encourages me to keep trying with my videos. Video with exhaust sound and without wind noise was the first goal, next I'll work on camera angles and editing.

I know this is an older post and all, But I HAVE TO ask, HOW DID YOU STOP WIND NOISE?!? this is blowing my mind. HOW???!!!???

Back