free website stats program 2011 FLHX accessory switch. Installing additional lights? | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 FLHX accessory switch. Installing additional lights?

5rrmj5

I am installing passing lights and the accessory toggle switch is how they are used. What is the best way to connect the connector to the accessory switch? Maybe a better question is does anyone know how to access the service manual? Thanks

The service manual can be had from any dealer for about $60 and it's very useful. As far as best way to wire it, get the plug from the dealer and run the wires under the tank down the backbone. You have to remove the tank to get a nice installation where the wires will be protected.

+1 on the manual. The manual is an absolute necessity for every Harley owner in my opinion. It is definately worth the price and will pay for itself. Welcome to the forum.

+1 on what Glider said. Only thing I would add is to be patient while looking for the connector. If it's like my 08, it will be under the seat in front of the battery buried in with a lot of wiring. Removing your right side panel may make it easier to find. Good luck.

Back