free website stats program 2010 Wide Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Wide Glide

pcbunn

Just drove it home now want opinions on the best pipes to install so I can hear it. I've checked out the Vance& Hines options but unsure what else is out there. Don't want loud at the expence of performance, but want a good strong note so who makes the best performance pipes out there that also sound good? Thanks in advance!

Just drove it home now want opinions on the best pipes to install so I can hear it. I've checked out the Vance& Hines options but unsure what else is out there. Don't want loud at the expence of performance, but want a good strong note so who makes the best performance pipes out there that also sound good? Thanks in advance!

What sounds good to someone else may not sound good to you. IF it were me I would wait until I engaged someone with simular machine who has changed their pipes. Hear it "in the flesh". After you hear it you may still not like the physical styling of them. I would be hesitant to recommend pipes to someone based on what sounds good to me. Pipes could easily cost 500 to 1,000 dollars or more. It would be a shame to spend that much money and not be satisfied.

What sounds good to someone else may not sound good to you. IF it were me I would wait until I engaged someone with simular machine who has changed their pipes. Hear it "in the flesh". After you hear it you may still not like the physical styling of them. I would be hesitant to recommend pipes to someone based on what sounds good to me. Pipes could easily cost 500 to 1,000 dollars or more. It would be a shame to spend that much money and not be satisfied.

what he said. thats what I did last year when i was looking at buying pipes for my deuce. I went quietly to a motorcycle rally and saw TONS of deuces with different pipes.. got my ideas, heard them and made my decision from there.. didn't like having a quiet bike while I was there, but glad i waited to see lots of options..

I also have 10 FXWG.When you make the change,please post it.2 into 1-staggered duals.I will also make an exhaust upgrade in the future . and would like to know what works well thanks

Back