free website stats program 2010 Ultra Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Ultra Classic

pru7536

This beautiful black and silver Ultra Classic is as close to factory stock as you can get. It has 16,259 mostly touring miles, 7,419 of which were from a trip to CA in 2012. It runs perfectly, with absolutely no mechanical deficiencies. It has a new rear tire. If you are in the market for a “Geezer Glide”, you will not find one any better than this. I’m not a hot rodder and didn’t buy this bike to abuse. Asking $16,500, but will accept more. The pictures were taken at 1100, September 28, 2013.

I know it's against the rules to post my phone number and a link to craigslist, but they can be found in the Richmond, VA craigslist under motorcycles for sale by owner. I would love someone from CA to want this bike and have me bring it to them in July. LOL

00404_5D7vFMG3rIZ_600x450.jpg

00404_k6HyNqc1sZF_600x450.jpg

00x0x_luMvjLcDKmJ_600x450.jpg

00T0T_a1yTe4oleza_600x450.jpg

00j0j_2lJVWjmnbLJ_600x450.jpg

I would have thought that a forum dedicated to Harley Davidson motorcycles with 72,742 members would be a great place to sell one. Apparently I was wrong, again. I didn't do any research prior to making this thread, but I have since looked at 22 other bikes that were put up for sale. Unless I missed something, none of them sold and like mine, some didn't even generate an inquiry. I have it listed in the Richmond, VA craigslist, but that only seems to attract scammers and solicitors. It was so bad, I had to take my phone number off the advertisement. I since got a Google Voice number.

Does anyone have a better suggestion regarding the selling of a nice bike?

Sorry you're not getting any responses from the forum. I guess everyone here already has a bike they're happy with. Your bike is certainly a beauty and if I was in the market for a new bike, we'd be talking right now!

Craigslist can be a genuine hassle sometimes, I agree. I would update your ad to remove the phone number and clearly state that you don't need help selling the bike and you're not interested in trades or low ball offers. Also try Cycle Trader.

Good Luck!

You also might try consignment at your local HD dealer, I don't think you should have much trouble selling it, it is a sweet ride.:42:

Doc and HD, I certainly appreciate your input. I have not tried Cycle Trader, so that is certainly an option. The dealership no longer does consignments as they don't want to take up floor space. They did however, inform me about the rider to rider program. I couldn't help but chuckle when they told me about having floor space as the place looked like it had been robbed of any inventory.

Floor space?
My dealer lines all the used bikes up outside.
Then again I do live in sunny God's country here in Nor-Cal.:D

Back