free website stats program 2010 street glide | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 street glide

Have a 2010 streetglide with 2into1 need to know if they have a muffler with a better sound any ideas good brand

I have Python on both bikes, I heard the V&H and they have a deep sound. Best I've heard are Rinehearts but they are pricy.

CrazyDave; going to get a ton of opinions & variety on this topic...best advice is to go to a bike night, or dealership & look/listen for pipes you like. Some of the top recommended are Rinehart, D&D, Vance & Hines and HD SE. I elected to go with Bub-7 true duals, but it's because I got an awesome eBay deal that was too good to pass. Best of luck w/your search...

Have a 2010 streetglide with 2into1 need to know if they have a muffler with a better sound any ideas good brand

I think it boils down to what you want. I have a 2010 Streetglide and wasn't real happy with the tame sound. But, then again, I didn't want a head pounding, can't hear for an hour after you turn it off kind of pipe either. I finally settled for the Screaming Eagle nightstick, without any modifications. Now, I can cruise at an enjoyable sound level and still hear that "Harley Sound" or I can get on it a bit and hear the rumble without the pain or nasty looks from the neighbors. I'm satisfied with the choice.

Check you tube for sound bites, or check your local dealer. They add pipes to floor models :s

Back