free website stats program 2010 fltrx exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 fltrx exhaust

shortcircuit

I have a 2010 fltrx. I really love my bike, and I would like to put a new exaust on it. I like the 2 into 1. I dont like the cat. it builds alot of heat. I am thinking about the fat cat exaust system. still not sure though. would like any feed back. thank you.

2into1 will give u more performance. true duals sound better (in my opinion) but do not give you the performance that the 2into1 will so guess guess u just have 2 figure out witch way you wanna go

I run both call me crazy but dont mind changin out pipes and map when I feel the need for a little more getup and go , and I like you think baggers look good in 2-1 :bigsmiley28:

You might want to look into a SuperTrapp Super Meg 2-1. They are tunable by adding/removing disks in the baffle. They are also one of the quieter pipes which make them very popular among the touring crowd. The BUB 7 2-1 is another good choice from what I've read.

Randall

Fuel Moto might have a 2-1 header and you can add their Powertube. Just a thought. V&H has a 2-1 exhaust.

Youtube hase alot of exhaust videos to keep you busy. Then the next thing is seeing them/hearing them live maybe at a bike night or event.

Have a fun time choosing.
Ride safe and have fun.

go with the d & d fat cats..... you wont be disappointed.... i've got them on my 2010 FLHTK and love them.....

I haven't personally purchased D&D, but every one who has really likes the pipes. Their website's confusing so best to call & see which part#'s, baffle & how you want the pipe slash angle (up vs. down). Then do a search for better pricing...good luck!

Back