free website stats program 2010 FLSTC Stage 1 dyno results - comments? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 FLSTC Stage 1 dyno results - comments?

Would you happen to know how long in seconds those pulls were?
I don't see anywhere where it states that. Also are you actually above sea level where those pulls were made? (28.64" HG)

Hoop!

Hoop, no idea how long. I turn the bike over to them, They give me 2 sheets of paper and a louder bike back. :)

And according to Wikipedia, Waterford, MI is 982 ft. above sea level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reviving an old thread here.
751503545_smaYi-X2-4.jpg

and 2.5K is buggin me.

Any thoughts about whats going on here, is this a careless tune, are they all like that? Seems pretty lean in that range which in higher gears I might be spending time in at cruise, no? (no tachometer on the bike).

What do the wise men say?

Keithhu

Just had my bike dyno. On the AF it is showing 14 at 2500rpm. and drops to 13 @3100rpm, stay in the 13's until it gets to 5000rpm and starts to drop to 12 by the time it get to 6200rpm
Im running VO2 VH, SE Mufflers, and Master tune, came in on 81.86t @ 71.10H not sure if this is good or bad

The map looks fine, close to 13-1, it's a fourth gear roll on with wide open throttle, at cruising speeds with less throttle open and less rpms, in high gear you will be running leaner, that's good unless you own your own gas station, looks like a standard stage 1 roll on, how's it ride, that's what it's all about.

Back