free website stats program 2009 ultra upgrade completed | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 ultra upgrade completed

orange68

:D
Just finished installing the new Rinehart slipons, the power copmmander V and the new air intake on my 09 ultra. Took it for the first ride and love it so far. The Rinehart slip ons are not too loud but sound really good. Was a little worried about doing it my self but it was really easy. Can really tell a difference in the power, can't wait until a hot day to see if it runs cooler.:D:D:D I do service my bike myself so I use the mobile 1 v-twin in the engine, spectro GL-5 in trans and Formula + in the primary. :D:D

Sounds like u had fun & u get in tune w/ your bike, if all possible do the services yourself. always a manual cant live without it....

Congrats on the ultra UG's, and...where are the pics??? Definitely should see & feel the diference - bike should run better & cooler when she's dialed in.

Just finished installing the new Rinehart slipons, the power copmmander V and the new air intake on my 09 ultra. Took it for the first ride and love it so far. The Rinehart slip ons are not too loud but sound really good. Was a little worried about doing it my self but it was really easy. Can really tell a difference in the power, can't wait until a hot day to see if it runs cooler.:D:D:D I do service my bike myself so I use the mobile 1 v-twin in the engine, spectro GL-5 in trans and Formula + in the primary. :D:D

Sounds like a winning combination. The Rineharts have a great sound to them. I'm sure you'll enjoy the bike with your choices.

Congrats on the new setup, the Rineharts do have a very nice sound. My new Ultra Limited is in the shop right now getting my stuff installed. I really thought about doing the work myself until I decided to change the cams....that put an end to those thoughts. Good luck and will look for some pics when you post them.

Last night I ordered a set of Rinehart slipons, a Big Sucker air cleaner and a TFI (gen 3). I'm can't wait to get everything and get it installed. I was worried that Rinehart's might be too loud, but after reading the previous posts I think they'll be fine.

I've been running the rineharts for 14,000 miles and they aren't to loud at all. Sometimes I wish I could turn them up a little. Love the tone and crack though! Sounds like a harley but not annoying to riders or bystanders. If only they came with a volume button:p

Back