free website stats program 2009 Screaming Eagle 4" Touring Mufflers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 Screaming Eagle 4" Touring Mufflers

Hi,

I have a pair of Screamin' Eagle® Street Performance Slip-On Mufflers - One Piece - Slash Down REF. 80721-09 on my 2009 SG & I love the look of those but sometimes I wish it could be a bit Louder !

Does anyone knows if we can change the Baffles on '09 SE ?

I'm trying to check with Big Thunder Cycles for Baffles & if they would have a solution for this reference of '09 SE !

Does anyone can tell me more about it ?

Thanks,

Ricardo
Paris
France
+1 I'm interesting too. Thanks to reply:cheers

I bought a set off an '08 screaming eagle originally sold in Iowa. They're stamped EPA 80db and catalytic. I put them on my '08 96" road king with O2 IED's. Stock air cleaner. Very noticeable improvement in throttle response. No louder than stock. I saw a set on the dealer's wall for an '09. They had stampings on them for the EPA 80db but I didn't notice the word catalytic.
flhrrider

Most of the newer SE bikes have the cats where the standard models don't have them.

Anyone actually tried these new 4" mufflers? If so, what do you think? I want something on the quiet side for touring but still want Stage 1 performance.

Screamin' Eagle® Street Performance Touring Mufflers

80732-09

IN-STORE PURCHASE ONLY Contact dealer for pricing and availability.

Fits 50-state '09 Touring models (except FLHTCUSE and FLTRSE). Installation requires separate purchase of Muffler Clamps P/N 65283-94 (Qty. 2). Requires separate purchase of two End Caps.

MSRP US $389.95

I have them on my 09 FLHT. They sound good. After a few hundred miles they got louder than they were at first. They are fairly quiet til 1/4 throttle and then they can be loud especially under a load. Not irritating loud but a deep rumble.
On an interstate long ride I will be wearing earplugs though.

Back