free website stats program 2009 RG handle bar update | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 RG handle bar update

MrJimB

Thanks for all the inputs on my problem. I got the fairing off and it was not as bad as it seemed. I found what I was looking for {connectors}. I unplugged the big one and removed the old bars. The other connector was inside the bars{small connector} I had enough slack in the harness without adding extentions{that was a good thing}. I am now putting-er back together. :)
I did come up on another problem I bought ISO grips with trottle buddy and they are sticking bad. The trottle will NOT return back to idle they won't return at all{NOT A GOOD THING}. I will return them.:bigsmiley30:

Thanks for all the inputs on my problem. I got the fairing off and it was not as bad as it seemed. I found what I was looking for {connectors}. I unplugged the big one and removed the old bars. The other connector was inside the bars{small connector} I had enough slack in the harness without adding extentions{that was a good thing}. I am now putting-er back together. :)
I did come up on another problem I bought ISO grips with trottle buddy and they are sticking bad. The trottle will NOT return back to idle they won't return at all{NOT A GOOD THING}. I will return them.:bigsmiley30:

What kind of bars did you put on?

Back