free website stats program 2009 harley leather jackets | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 harley leather jackets

ok hopefully I can find some one who knows what im talking about and hopefully can tell me where to find one. in 2009 I was at a shop and looking at the leather jackets I saw a jacket that I REALLY liked but didnt have the money to pick it up. now that I have money and actually have a harley lol ( used to be a rocket guy) I cant find the coat anywhere the one Im looking for is a half camo half olive drave color the camp started about midchest down the arms and around the back then the rest from midchest down is the olive drave. has any one else seen this jacket and if so tell me a part number or where I could find it again any help with be thankful

ok hopefully I can find some one who knows what im talking about and hopefully can tell me where to find one. in 2009 I was at a shop and looking at the leather jackets I saw a jacket that I REALLY liked but didnt have the money to pick it up. now that I have money and actually have a harley lol ( used to be a rocket guy) I cant find the coat anywhere the one Im looking for is a half camo half olive drave color the camp started about midchest down the arms and around the back then the rest from midchest down is the olive drave. has any one else seen this jacket and if so tell me a part number or where I could find it again any help with be thankful
check the HD website....they have a section for gear. type in your zip or something and u choose a dealer that carries it. pretty sure thats how it works.

09 I know how to use the website but this jacket im looking for is discontinued, and tank thanks Ive see them coats and they arent the ones im looking for. im kicking myself in the (EDIT) for not buying it when I first found it and its starting to look like I aint gonna find one. ive searched ebay and nothing yet

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Back