2008 street glide wakes up

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by supermario1, May 4, 2009.

1. supermario1

supermario1 Member

i just finished my friends 08 street glide. I put a v/h 2 into 1 pro pipe ,fuel pack, k/n breather and 30 tooth final drive gear and 1 tooth lower belt, the bike now runs like a beast. it was such a dog when stock. It is his first harley after also having a busa and m109 also in the garage. He is finally happy for now. the bike pictured is my 2005 ultra standard . it has 109 hp and 103 ftlbs tq. it has a few other bolt ons and runs like a raped aped.she also has 27k miles .

Attached Files:

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Have a question, does the pulley you installed have the cush drive in it like the stock pulley? How about some info to post the mods?

3. supermario1

supermario1 Member

i changed the drive pulley on the trans. i can post pics later when i get home .

4. glider

glider Veteran Member

I should have realized that when you stated 30 teeth not 70. The coffee hasn't kicked in yet :D

What ever you can post would be appreciated. I can make a self help post out of it.

Thanks

5. 09Standard

09Standard Account Removed

I have an 09 Standard and i was just wondering what size bars you have on urs. How height are they, i need to change mine real bad. Thanks

6. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Good thing I love dogs! :D

7. supermario1

supermario1 Member

i have the wild one chubbys. i sure enjoy the new position. if you have fairing mounted mirrors you will only see your hands. i had to put mirrors back on my hand controls.

8. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Do you mean with the stock bars still on or after you switched to the chubby's?

9. supermario1

supermario1 Member

after i switched to the chubbys.