free website stats program 2007 fatboy stator | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 fatboy stator

Hello everyone. I'm having some trouble find information. I see stator for fatboy from 01-06 I believe. Will a 2007 on up stator work or is 2007 for 2007 only models? I've seen some good oem stator on fleabay for 40 bucks or so but was for an 08 road king.

The only thing I can ask is the engine a 96 cubic inch engine? Some may fit, I would have no way of knowing. Check out Law Abiding Bikers on you tube, or go to their website lab.com I believe. They may know, or can send you in the right direction. That's all I can add for you. I hope I've helped

Anthony C

The only thing I can ask is the engine a 96 cubic inch engine? Some may fit, I would have no way of knowing. Check out Law Abiding Bikers on you tube, or go to their website lab.com I believe. They may know, or can send you in the right direction. That's all I can add for you. I hope I've helped

Anthony C
Yes the engine is 96" thanks for the info I will surely check them out

RK, FL's etc(touring models) use a different stator for '07-'17. Softails and Dynas have the same P/N from '07 . Touring models use a 3 phase charging system, Softails/ Dynas don't. Your P/N is 30017-07.
It changed in '08 to 30017-08, don't know why. It stayed as P/N 30017-08 thru '17 for Softails & Dynas.
tourbox

RK, FL's etc(touring models) use a different stator for '07-'17. Softails and Dynas have the same P/N from '07 . Touring models use a 3 phase charging system, Softails/ Dynas don't. Your P/N is 30017-07.
It changed in '08 to 30017-08, don't know why. It stayed as P/N 30017-08 thru '17 for Softails & Dynas.
tourbox

Thanks for the info youth of it is much appreciated. I am totally new to Harleys and the help here is amazing.

Back